As a family company, we recognize that our success relies on our employees and are grateful to have some of the very best! We believe in investing in our employees first and foremost.
Here are a few of the items we offer as part of our generous benefits package:
Medical, dental, and vision insurances
Generous paid time off
Our ideal team members are:
Humble people are quick to point out the contributions of others and slow to seek attention for their own. They define success collectively rather than individually.
Hungry people almost never have to be pushed by a manager to work harder because they are self-motivated, diligent and constantly thinking about the next thing.
Smart people have good judgment and intuition around the subtleties of
group dynamics and the impact of their words and actions.
See our current job openings here.
LOCATION: Glendale, AZ/Remote
REPORTS TO: Director of Sales
Do you have a passion for helping people discover solutions to their problems? Do you have a knack for building relationships that last beyond the close of a deal? Do you see each day as an opportunity to win? Do you enjoy the art of negotiation, and communicating ways to capture value for your client’s investments? Do you love working with people and serving their needs? If so, keep reading…
The sales team at RTA is looking for a new account executive. This role is responsible for responding to inbound leads as well as finding and nurturing their own opportunities. This person identifies pain, communicates value, and helps guide prospective clients through the purchasing and implementation process. This position plays a key part in helping RTA grow, and further its mission through aggressive discovery and service oriented selling.
What We’re Looking For
- Feels at home working in a sales team. This means you aren’t afraid to mix it up or be held accountable by the team and are willing to hold them accountable as well. People with trust issues need not apply.
- Passionately cares about our clients and the jobs they do, and has experience working with them. Our clients are fleet managers, parts clerks, automotive technicians, and they maintain everything from squad cars to school buses so that everyone comes home safely at the end of the day.
- Has background knowledge of the Transportation Industry and an understanding of Fleet Maintenance.
- Puts the needs of the client and the team before their own.
- Is willing to lift boxes, clean floors, and hold doors if that is what it takes to get something done.
- Loves to learn, grow, and stretch themselves through goal setting and daily habits.
- Thinks of themselves less, while not thinking less of themselves.
- Is constantly looking for more: more to learn, more to do, and more opportunity.
Does this sound like you? Let’s talk!
Key Results Areas (aka the Job Outcomes)
- Generate new revenue for RTA with long lasting client relationships
- Generate qualified opportunities each month to support sales goals
- Meet and exceed RTA’s metrics on conversion rates.
Feeling confident that this is in your wheelhouse? Let’s put that to the test!
The Bottom Line
You’ve made it this far, so congratulations! We are really looking for people who are ideal team players, with an almost frightening intensity around customer service, and a passion for working with fleet professionals.
Total on target compensation for the role is between $100k and $155k, split between base salary, commissions, and performance bonuses. This is a full-time role, with remote or in-office options.
RTA has been established since 1979 and has the reputation of providing the best customer service in the market. Our mission is to bring clarity, confidence and peace of mind to Fleet Managers, by empowering them to save time, decrease costs, and make our roadways safer. We pride ourselves on creating a caring, family-oriented atmosphere for both staff and clients, and love that our work makes a positive impact on all the lives we touch. Our clients carry kids in school buses, first responders in emergency vehicles, patients in ambulances, food and medical supplies in trucks, and people just taking the bus or train to work. We do meaningful work, and we want our clients to have the best tools available to them.
Our office spaces are open, spacious, and colorful, with an abundance of natural light. We come together often as a company to enjoy freshly baked desserts or awesome lunches, and genuinely enjoy each other’s company. We offer some pretty unique perks and benefits, as well as all the standard ones.
Coming from the east side? You’ll enjoy waving at the traffic going the other way while never having to stare at the blinding sun. It only takes about 25 minutes to get here from downtown Scottsdale in the mornings. We are located close to Arrowhead Mall, with quick access to the 101 from multiple directions.
If all of this sounds like you, and your type of company, then click apply! Seriously, we’ve asked you three times, and you are still reading. Maybe these aren’t the droids you’re looking for?
Send your résumé to Chris Coggins at email@example.com.