As a family company, we recognize that our success relies on our employees and are grateful to have some of the very best! We believe in investing in our employees first and foremost.
Here are a few of the items we offer as part of our generous benefits package:
Medical, dental, and vision insurances
Generous paid time off
Our ideal team members are:
Humble people are quick to point out the contributions of others and slow to seek attention for their own. They define success collectively rather than individually.
Hungry people almost never have to be pushed by a manager to work harder because they are self-motivated, diligent and constantly thinking about the next thing.
Smart people have good judgment and intuition around the subtleties of
group dynamics and the impact of their words and actions.
See our current job openings here.
Lead Conversion Manager
Lead Conversion Manager
LOCATION: Glendale, AZ or Remote
REPORTS TO: Director of Marketing & Events
Do you have a passion for helping people discover solutions to their problems? Do you have a knack for identifying who those people are that are experiencing a challenge and driving them to the potential solution? Do you see each day as an opportunity to win and make a positive impact? Do you enjoy dissecting data and utilizing it to make the results better? Do you love working with people and serving their needs? If so, keep reading…
Summary of Position:
RTA, a leader in the Fleet Management Industry, and a growing tech company, is looking to expand our Marketing Team. We are looking for a Marketing Professional with a strong background in Lead Generation and Conversion. The ideal candidate is an analytical, data-driven individual who will handle all aspects of defining, creating, executing and measuring integrated marketing campaigns using a variety of channels and technologies. Reporting to the Director of Marketing & Events, you’ll be responsible for creating a scalable lead conversion strategy and driving the successful execution of your plan to achieve aggressive conversion targets. You’ll work hand-in-hand with our Lead Acquisition Manager, to get prospects to convert to MQLs to hand over to the Sales Team. While the Lead Acquisition Manager is responsible for getting prospects in the door, this role will see some overlap at this stage to then take those prospects and convert them to qualified leads to deliver to Sales. You will do this by leveraging targeted content through various channels to move the prospect further along the funnel. This role will strategize with the Marketing Team to assess past campaigns and create new ones that will be pitched to the Executive Team. You will have a proven record of being a strategic thinker, problem solver, and an exceptional marketer, since you will be expected to be a key contributor to the development of RTA’s lead conversion marketing and automation infrastructure. The ideal candidate will have a proven ability to multi-task several projects, and the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
This position may be located in our Glendale, AZ headquarters or be remote.
- Creating, Implementing, Tracking, and Adjusting the lead conversion marketing strategy to meet conversion goals
- Planning and Implementing marketing campaigns
- Developing and Executing lead management and automated online marketing programs to drive lead conversion and ultimately new business acquisition; ensuring all marketing initiatives can be tracked and measured.
- Executing programs and technical tasks using marketing automation software; defining, shaping and enhancing our use of marketing automation software.
- Leveraging content across multiple channels to drive lead conversion
- Strategizing and working together with team to accomplish goals
- Collaborating with other departmental areas where applicable
- Assisting in the accomplishment of company objectives by performing other related duties as assigned
- Creating marketing materials for use in campaigns as well as internal resources
- Using data to build segmented, targeted digital marketing strategies to convert leads.
- Conceptualizing campaigns that utilize automation, email, paid advertising, organic social, content marketing and more.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 7-8 years marketing experience in Lead Generation and Conversion
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Strong story development and storytelling skills – ability to gather various data points and create a compelling story that resonates with customers.
- Digital Advertising experience
- Experience in Graphic Design a plus
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Strong organizational skills, time management and attention to detail
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Marketing Automation and CRM experience (we use HubSpot)
- Exceptional organization and communication skills
- Must be a team-player in an environment that promotes strong individual skills that are easily applied to the goals of the team
- Enthusiasm for excellence
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:
RTA was established in 1979 and has the reputation of providing the best customer service in the market. We pride ourselves on a caring, family-oriented atmosphere for both staff and clients, and love that our work helps fleets run safer and more efficiently. Our clients carry kids in school buses, patients in ambulances, food and medical supplies in trucks, first responders in emergency vehicles, and people just taking the bus or train to work. We do meaningful work, and we want our clients to have the best tools available to them.
Our new office space is open and spacious, with huge skylights overhead that provide lots and lots of natural light. We sell, develop, deliver, and support the product all in-house, activities which require a lot of collaboration and teamwork. We are big into growth, both as a company, and for you as an individual.
- We offer unlimited PTO, 5 sick days, and 8 holidays.
- We contribute 70% towards insurance premiums across the board, including family coverage.
- We also offer a 401k with matching contributions.
Coming from the east side? We have a handful of staff that commute from the east valley who love waving at the traffic going the other way while never having to look into the blinding sun. It only takes about 25 minutes to get here from downtown Scottsdale in the mornings. We are located close to Arrowhead Mall, with quick access to the 101 from multiple directions.
Founded in 1979 with a vision and passion of creating efficient and effective processes and procedures for the fleet maintenance industry, RTA has a long-standing history of leading fleet maintenance into the digital age. RTA’s software platform has improved fleet maintenance operations for thousands of fleet maintenance shops worldwide and continues to grow its product offerings and client base. Visit www.rtafleet.com to learn more.
Does all of this sound like you? Send your résumé to Lanée Mellegard at firstname.lastname@example.org