RTA offers many other utilities to make running the software – and your fleet – easier than ever. These utilities cover a variety of purposes from setup to purging of data. Each utility (over 30 in all) allow you the ability to make global changes to your fleet system at the push of a button. They are, of course, secured in that only an authorized user can make and apply the changes that are desired.
Utilities Package 1
This option provides you with 26 utilities to make global changes within your RTA data files. The utilities included in this package:
- Re-sequence Vehicle History Sorts vehicle history by date rather than VMRS code.
- Rebuild Vehicle History Recalculates or creates vehicle history from WO trans.
- Clear Alternate Meters Clears all alternate meters for a range of vehicles.
- Set Vehicle’s MPG Sets a range of vehicles’ MPG used for EFI tracking.
- Set Vehicles’ Customer Number Sets the customer number for a range of vehicles.
- Change User-Definable Description Sets user-definable descriptions for a range of vehicles.
- Copy User-Definable Description Copies user-definable descriptions to a different line.
- Set PM Sets a new PM for a range of vehicles.
- Disable PM Disables tracking of a given PM for a range of vehicles.
- Set VMRS and Partkit Sets the VMRS code and/or partkit for any or all PM’s.
- Set PMs to Gallons Sets the tracking method for PM’s to gallons.
- Set PMs to Miles Sets the tracking for PM’s to miles, kilometers, hours.
- Rebuild Tire Vehicle # Validates and updates each tire’s vehicle number.
- Find/Delete Invalid Tire Deletes an unwanted tire on file without scrapping it.
- Set Part Markup Sets the markup & its selling price for a range of parts
- Copy Parts Copies a range of parts to another facility.
- Clear Inventory Clears the quantity on hand for a range of parts.
- Delete Zero Quantity Parts Deletes parts with 0 on-hand and/or no usage.
- Delete Parts by Fit Code Deletes all parts with a specified fit code.
- Set Bin Location to VMRS Code Sets the parts’ bin locations to the VMRS code.
- Copy Customers Copies a range of customers to a new facility.
- Copy Vendors Copies a range of vendors to a new facility.
- Renumber Vendor Renumbers vendors to a different number.
- Renumber VMRS Code Renumbers VMRS codes used throughout RTA.
- Copy Mechanics Copies mechanics to a new facility.
- Copy Department Copies departments to a new facility.
Utilities Package 2
This option provides you with 10 utilities to make global changes within your RTA data files. The utilities included in this package are:
- Global Vehicle Change Makes global changes to many vehicle fields w/RW.
- Copy Vehicle Notes Copies the vehicle notes from one vehicle to others.
- Set Vehicle Tax Flag Sets the vehicles’ “fuel taxable flag” to Yes or No.
- Global Part Change Makes global changes to many part fields.
- Delete Range by Bin Deletes parts for a range of bin locations.
- Change Price by Vendor Changes a vendor’s price by a given percentage.
- Sort Vendor by Price Sorts vendors within a part by price, lowest as primary.
- Set Warranty by Vendor Sets a part warranty for a range of parts by vendor.
- Renumber Customer Renumbers a customer and all related files.
- Copy WO Templates Copies a range of WO templates to another facility.