RTA Fleet Management Software is rooted in fleet expertise and family values.
RTA was founded in 1979 by Ron Turley. After saving UPS over $100 million (about $300 million with today’s inflation) during his time as UPS’ National Director of Maintenance, Turley used his knowledge to help other fleets improve their operations and save money.
RTA has remained in the Turley family for nearly four decades, and it continues to help make fleets more efficient and make fleet managers’ jobs easier. Using state-of-the-art software that is affordable and flexible, RTA continues Ron’s mission of improving the fleet industry all across the globe.
We bring clarity, confidence, and peace of mind to fleet managers by empowering them to save time, decrease cost, and make our roadways safer.
- Empathy: We treat others how we want to be treated. We take care of each other, we care for each other, we seek to love our neighbor. We seek to understand, deeply, on an emotional level, the impact our decisions have on families, teammates, and clients. We assume the best of others’ intentions.
- 5-Star Service (Going the extra mile): We always strive to leave clients feeling happier than they were before our interaction. We proactively look for opportunities to serve, we don’t wait to be told, and are anxiously engaged in doing good. We go the extra mile without needing to be asked.
- Work Shouldn’t Suck: We love the work we do, and we have fun doing it! We play as a team, and don’t take ourselves too seriously. We find joy in the challenge.
- Care and Candor: We build personal caring relationships with our team members which enables us to have candid conversations with one another. We push one another to become better versions of ourselves.
- Ship It!: We own a continuous delivery mindset. Get to the point we aren’t embarrassed by something and ship it! Our goal is to get and implement feedback quickly, which means getting product into clients hands even quicker.
- Extreme Ownership: When someone takes ownership of their problems, their problems get solved. When a team takes ownership of their problems, their problems get solved. We practice extreme ownership at all levels. Take control, and Lead!
- Be the Change You Seek: We are continuously improving ourselves, our product, our processes, and our company. Any change we wish to see in the world starts with us, and we act to be the change we seek.
- Build with Heart and Mind: It’s important to be passionate and excited about our work. It’s also important to make wise prudent decisions. Balance between the two allows us to explore and play within established deadlines and goals.
- Collaborate: No one can do it on their own. It takes all of us pulling together to get over the mountain. It takes all of our best ideas to solve the world’s most difficult challenges. We make important decisions with input from all aspects of the company, and break through departmental silos.
- Share Responsibly: Openness is part of our DNA. Sharing responsibly means sharing information at the right time, with context, to help our teams make great decisions. It also means having maturity to handle information you are given, ask questions when you don’t understand, and always respect privacy of others.
RTA is just a supreme vendor of ours. We value that relationship. RTA has become a partner in my success and a partner in the city’s success. I would recommend the RTA product to any city of any size.
The RTA staff is energetic … they always solve problems … super to deal with. It’s the best company of any vendor for that matter that we work with. One of the best parts about RTA is the RTA staff — all the way to the president — they listen to you. Definitely a 10.